Logan Coach is looking for someone to join their welding team, building trailers from the ground up.
- Be able to weld and pass a welding test at the interview.
- Ability to read a measuring tape.
- Ability to understand drawings to put things together.
- Must be available Mon-Thurs 5 am to 3:30 pm, with occasional Friday shifts
- Willing to work as a team.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, walk, stoop, bend, kneel, crawl, climb repeatedly over a ten hour shift.
Most Fridays off work.
No Saturday or Sunday shifts.
Health, Dental and Vision benefits.
401K and vacation benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com